Extremely wide frequency range. Focused pick-up. Outstanding transient response. As a condenser microphone, the e 614 convinces in demanding scenarios with a natural, full sound. Its wide frequency range captures nearly every instrument; its extraordinary dynamics conjure fine nuances from the air, giving them space and depth.
Thanks to the precise directivity, the e 614 safely reduces the bleed from other instruments on stage or in the studio. With its high maximum sound pressure level, it is especially designed for percussion and as an overhead mic, but also effortlessly supports stringed and woodwind instruments.
- Condenser microphone
- Excellent directivity over the entire frequency range (40-20,000 Hz)
- Natural sound for flexible applications
- Designed for high sound pressure levels
- Rugged and ready for the road
What’s in the box?
- e 614
- Microphone pouch
- Microphone clip MZQ 100
- Dimensions Ø 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response 40 – 20000 Hz
- Transducer principle pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight w/o cable: 93 g
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 3 mV/Pa = – 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal impedance 50 Ω
- terminating impedance 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering 12 – 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent noise level 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3 35 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) 139 dB/SPL