A Fast and Easy Solution for Professional-Sounding Drums.
With the DR-3 Dr. Rhythm, guitarists and songwriters can add incredible-sounding drums to their music. This ultra-affordable drum machine includes some of BOSS best acoustic and electronic drum kits and a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3s Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. And with Total Sound Control, you can tweak your kits to perfection.
New Rhythm Progressions for All-Out Jams
If you want to spend less time programming and more time jamming, youll love the DR-3s Rhythm Progressions. Simply choose from 100 Preset styles and use the eight panel buttons to switch between different sections of your song. Up to three variations can be selected for each Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending, so your drum tracks wont get monotonous.
Easy Sound Shaping and Footswitch Control
BOSS new TSC (Total Sound Control) lets you change the overall sound of a drum kit with specialized effects. Use the Sound Shape function to adjust the 3-band compression and parametric EQ, or add some spaciousness with the Ambience effect. An optional footswitch can be used to control anything from Intro/Start and Ending/Stop to Verse change, Variation On/Off, Loop On/Off and more. Battery power lets you take the DR-3 just about anywhere.
- Styles: User Style: 100, Preset Style: 100 * 11 patterns for a style
- Songs: User: 100, Song Length: Max. 250 patterns for a song
- TSC (Total Sound Control): Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8 Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8
- Max. Polyphony: 12 voices
- Instrument: Drum and perc: 120, Bass: 12
- Resolution: 96 per quater note
- Tempo: 20 to 260 bpm
- Recording Method: Realtime/Step
- Pads: 13 (Velocity-sensitive)
- Display: Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- Connectors: Output Jack: L, R (RCA Phono type), L(PHONES), R(MONO) (1/4-inch phone type), Foot Switch Jack (Stereo
- Power Supply: DC9V: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
- Power Consumption: 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary
- Accessories: Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner’s Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Options: AC Adaptor: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31L
- Width: 213 mm (8-7/16 inches)
- Depth: 185 mm (7-5/16 inches)
- Height: 53 mm (2-1/8 inches)
- Weight: 710 g (1 lbs. 10 oz.)
1/4-inch phone type), MIDI IN Connector, DC IN (AC Adaptor Jack)
depending on the actual conditions of use.)