Welcome to Talentz Online Music Shop! We have worked hard to bring you a great shopping experience and we look forward to receiving your orders and feedback!
The Terms & Conditions (T&C) described below govern orders placed through our website. These may occasionally be updated, without prior notice. By default, the most current version of the T&C available on the website will be applicable.
In order to take advantage of the features and services of this Website, you can either utilize the Website on a “guest account” basis or create an Account and register your details with us. Please keep your account details and password confidential and secure. We will never ask you for your password. Please notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account has been compromised. By registering or placing an Order on the Website you confirm that the information you provide is yours and is accurate in all respects. Please ensure accurate details (especially email and phone number) are provided so that we can contact you.
General Terms and Conditions of Business
- These General Terms and Conditions of Talentz Enterprises LLC shall apply to business relationships of any kind between Talentz Enterprises LLC, Shop 94, Al Noor Street, Ruwi, Oman (hereinafter referred to as “Talentz”) and the customer.
- The contractual language is English.
Online Catalog & Placing an Order
- Our online store catalogs many of the products that are available for sale. However, the products in the online store do not constitute a legally binding offer by itself. By placing an order, the customer makes a legally binding commitment to Talentz to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Upon checkout, the customer shall receive an order acknowledgment soon after the order has been submitted. The sales contract shall only enter into effect upon receipt of our separate order confirmation via email. When you place an Order with us, then subject to your rights to cancel or return the items, you commit (legally bound) to buy the items described in that Order, at the price indicated including any delivery fees, cash handling fees, taxes and duties where applicable.
- Orders are subject to our acceptance, which we may withhold, for reasons including ineligibility, inability to confirm payment authorization, pending payment, suspected fraud, shipping restrictions and stock availability. In such a case, the customer shall be notified immediately. Any payments which have already been made shall be refunded without delay.
- The Website may contain or provide information regarding the availability of products. Unfortunately, as inventory can change throughout the day, your selected products may be sold out by the time we process your Order. Should this happen, we will notify you and refund any payments collected from you.
- Confirmation of your Order will be acknowledged by email. Should you not receive a confirmation within 1 working day of placing the order, please contact us at customerservice[at]talentz.net. Kindly note, we may conduct verification of an order by phone to validate the authenticity of the order.
- Product prices on the Website are displayed in Omani Rials (OMR) and do not include any applicable Value Added Tax (VAT), delivery charge, cash handling fees, taxes or duties to which the purchase may be subject. Any such additional costs will be displayed before your final check out.
- The delivery address, the items you select and the method of delivery you choose will impact the delivery charges. Please refer to our Delivery section below for further details on delivery options.
- Although we have made every effort to ensure prices displayed on our Website and in our communications are accurate, errors may occur. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify us immediately. Depending on the circumstances, we may, at our discretion:
- cancel the order and issue a full refund,
- or refund you the extra amount paid (if product price is lower than your purchase price) or
- issue an in-store credit if acceptable by you
Shipping Rates & Delivery or Pick-Up Options
See section on Shipping & Delivery
Payment Terms and Due date
- We currently accept the following payment types for orders placed on our Website: direct bank transfer to our Bank Muscat Account. Unless you have chosen to pay by cash on delivery, full payment will need to be made at the time of placing your Order. By entering payment details on our Website, you certify that you are authorized to pay using those details. Orders will be shipped only once payment has been received, unless Cash on Delivery option is selected. Foreign currency payments shall be credited according to our bank statement. The bank fees must be borne by the customer.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices from Talentz must be paid in full without delay.
- If the customer falls into default on the payment of the purchase price, interest is to be paid on the total purchase price at five percent per annum for the duration of the delay. If Talentz is able to prove that greater damages were suffered as a result of the default, Talentz shall be entitled to assert the corresponding claims on these grounds.
Retention of title
- Talentz shall retain title of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The customer shall not be entitled to sell the goods to third parties or to take any other measures which could put the ownership of Talentz at risk until the purchase price has been paid in full. The customer hereby assigns to Talentz any future claims against the buyer in the amount of the purchase price, including interest.
- For a majority of our products, manufacturer’s warranty for manufacturing defects is offered for 12 months from the date of delivery or handover, unless specified otherwise.
- The Warranty does not cover:
- damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for the product
- deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity
- use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not authorized by Talentz
- any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will cause the warranty to be void.
- wear and tear from normal use
- if the customer accepts the goods despite being aware of a defect
- Warranty is not available on accessories as follows:
- Batteries and chargers
- Improper storage of the products
- Accessories such as guitar strings, straps etc.
- If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, we or the manufacturer/supplier will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at our discretion) replace the product or its defective parts.
Returns and Exchanges
- General Minimum Conditions:
- Items must retain original packaging and with all labels, instruction manuals intact
- Items must be unaltered, not used, and in full saleable condition
- Show proof of purchase using the original invoice or order confirmation
- Sealed packaging must not be opened
- Items where noncancellable or nonreturnable are specified will not be eligible for returns or exchanges
- Cables made on a custom order basis will not be eligible for returns or exchanges
- Items bought on sale
- For hygiene reasons, headphones, instrument mouthpieces, reeds etc. cannot be returned unless factory seal is intact
- Ordinary Returns:
For items purchased from our website, we will accept returns within 14 days of handover of goods. The items must meet the minimum following conditions outlined above.
For returned items that meet the above condition, we will issue a credit voucher for the full value of the items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, cash handling fees, taxes and any duties).Please note, shipping charges to return the items, and the risk of returns, are to be borne by the customer. Please contact us, if you need a transport delivery contact.Any bank fees that arise due to returns are also customers’ responsibility and will be deducted from the amount due to you. Please note that for our accounting records, in order to receive an online credit, “guest” checkout customers will need to create an account on our Website with their necessary details.
For all items that meet the above minimum conditions, we may be able to process an exchange in our showroom in Muscat. Please contact us and we will do our best to address your matter. Exchanges will be subject to availability of stock and price adjustments, where necessary. Kindly allow 3-5 business days for such transactions.
In order to cancel your order, you may contact us at any time prior to your Order being processed. We will do our best to accommodate your request. If you do so, we will at your request either: (i) cancel your order free of charge and issue you with a full refund or (ii) do our best to change it, subject to stock availability and any applicable price adjustment. If the Order has already been processed, kindly return the item once you receive it and follow the Returns procedures. Kindly note, any bank fees that arise due to cancellation are customers’ responsibility and will be deducted from the amount due to you.
- Damaged Goods or Incorrect Goods Delivered:
If any item in your Order is received damaged or is an incorrect item, please notify us to make appropriate arrangement. Kindly note, the item must be returned in the same condition you received it in and within 14 days of receipt for a full refund including, where applicable, original Order delivery charges, taxes, and any duties. Kindly note, this does not apply to items having a manufacturing defect, which is covered under warranty and for which the warranty terms and procedures will apply.
Items can be returned as follows:
- Contact us by email to submit your intention to return an item; please include your scanned copy of the bill and any other pertinent details
- We will share the shipping partner details
- Upon receiving the item, we will verify that the above conditions are met
- Subject to the above, we will process the credit voucher (i.e. store credit)
- Kindly note: at this time, items cannot be dropped off in our showroom as a “return” for immediate store credit
Place of jurisdiction
The law of the Sultanate of Oman shall apply
- We do our best to ensure that all our information is up-to-date. However, product specifications and details may change from time to time and we will do our best to update our website with these. If you notice any error, outdated information, kindly notify us.
- Our Website may include links to other websites or resources operated by third parties or our principals. We will do our best to ensure safe links are only posted however, we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of those pages.
Please contact us at customerservice[at]talentz.net