Boss Poly Octave OC-20G
The OC-20G Poly Octave produces octaves for various combinations of strings (like the 5th and 6th strings) while leaving the other four strings unprocessed, making it the ultimate octave pedal for use with GK-ready guitars.
Assignable Octave Processing
Thanks to the GK Pickup input, the OC-20G Poly Octave can produce octaves for various combinations of strings (like the 5th and 6th strings) while leaving the other four strings unprocessed for cool simulated guitar/bass combosa worlds first!
Guitar Simulation and Distortion
Six guitar simulations are also provided, including three acoustic guitar simulations and three electric guitar simulations that will have audience members scratching their heads. Finally, onboard distortion can be activated to produce a thick “new-school” metal sound with bass an octave below.
- Nominal Input Level: 20dBu
- Nominal Output Level: 20dBu
- Power Supply: DC 9V Dry Battery x 6 AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 150mA (9V, with GK-2A)
*Expected battery life under continuous use; [Carbon : 2 hours], [Alkaline : 6 hours] These figureswill vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessory: Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA Series), GKC-3/5/10
- Width: 173 mm (6-13/16 inches)
- Depth: 158 mm (6-1/4 inches)
- Height: 57 mm (2-1/4 inches)
- Weight: 1.1kg/ 2 lbs. 7 oz. (including batteries)