Developed through industrial cooperation between our Research & Development arm and our Production facilities based in France and Germany, the E12F student is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon’s French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Key : Bb
- Pitch : 442 Hz
- Body : Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Unstained African blackwood, treated and lacquered
- Bore : Poly-cylindrical
- Keys : 17
- Rings : 6
- Thumb rest : Adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish : Silver plated
- Springs : Blue steel, flat and needle springs
- Pads : Leather
- Pillars : Screwed
- Includes: carry bag, mouthpiece