Two-channel, 500W @ 4Ω, 70V/140V Power Amplifier
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
The Crown CDi 1000 power amplifier is ideal for churches, auditoriums, and any other venue with constantly changing needs. In addition to a respectable 500-watt/channel output, the Crown CDi 1000 makes setting up in different environments or for different speaker configurations easy. Onboard DSP, including crossover configuration, EQ filters, delay, and limiting provide flexibility during setup, and 20 user locations allow instant recall of your common settings. The Crown CDi 1000 handles output voltages ranging from 70V-140V and for loads from 2-16 ohms, depending on the speaker configuration. At Sweetwater, we’ve found the Crown CDi 1000 to be a great amp for mobile PA systems, thanks to its lightweight design.
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 500W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): > 500
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz – 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 19″ x 12.25″
- Weight: 22.0 lbs
- IEC Power Connector: 15A