The Ibanez AEWC11-TCB Transparent Charcoal Burst is the ideal western-style acoustic guitar for guitarists with modern demands. This instrument from the AEWC series features a spruce top and a sapele body with a narrow frame, which evokes the dynamic feel of the electric guitar and makes the AEWC11 the perfect stage companion. For this purpose, a combination of a Fishman Sonicore pickup and an Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp are provided. This gives this compact acoustic guitar a powerful stage sound and, thanks to the easy-grip on-board EQ, allows sound adjustments in seconds. Other than that, a slim AEWC neck made of Nyatoh and a particularly wide cutaway for accessing the higher frets contribute to the comfortable handling of the Ibanez AEWC11.
Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The AEQ-SP1 preamp provides the extra punch of an onboard EQ, and a convenient and easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout.
AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- Body shape: AEWC body
- Top: Spruce top
- Back & sides: Sapele back & Sapele sides
- Neck: Comfort GripNyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Walnut fretboard
- Bridge: Walnut AEWC original top loading bridge
- Inlay: Off-set white dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Acrylic rosette
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- Number of frets: 20
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C
- String gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String space: 11mm
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: 1/4″ output
- Scale :634mm
- a : Width43mm at NUT
- b : Width55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- a : Length19 3/8″
- b : Width15 “
- c : Max Depth4 “