The Ibanez AEWC series represents Ibanez’s commitment to bringing quality, innovative acoustics to the playing public. The new Ibanez AEWC400 is a wonderful example of this commitment, featuring quality tonewoods and appointments at a great price. A flamed maple top, back, and sides deliver warm acoustic tone, highlighting low and midrange coloring. A mahogany neck with walnut fingerboard adds even more tonal support as well as stellar playability and response. When you are ready to plug in, a Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner provide solid amplified sound and tone controls at your fingertips. Acoustic players here at Sweetwater really appreciate the playability and quality of the Ibanez AEWC400.
Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp delivers excellent sonic reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation
AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck
The AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck delivers enhanced comfort and playability. It’s also designed to make every note across the fretboard easily accessible and within reach.
The large frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for phrasing involving a series of quick, successive notes.
Specially designed AEWC comfort body
The AEWC body features specialized, ergonomic contour cuts, and the Ibanez original cutaway is a specially adapted design that offers superior access to higher fret positions.
AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- Body shape: AEWC specially designed comfort body
- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back & sides: Flamed Maple back & Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: AEWC Asymmetric comfortNyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Walnut fretboard
- Bridge: Walnut AEWC original top loading bridge
- inlay: Off-set white dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Black knobs
- Number of frets: 20
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C
- String gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String space: 11mm
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs
- Scale :634mm
- a : Width43mm at NUT
- b : Width55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness21mm at 7F
- Radius :400mmR
- a : Length19 3/8″
- b : Width15 “
- c : Max Depth4 “