The Gibraltar Artist bridge, made of a light weight Aluminum bridge frame and Zinc saddles, provides natural tone, rich sustain and tuning stability. The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
The Bone nut provides richer tone from low to high.
The Quik Change III tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
The Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with nonslip functionality, along with smooth and classic looks.
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
The Super 58 pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
- Neck type: As Artstar / 3pc Nyatoh / Mapleset-in neck
- Top/back/side: Flamed Maple top / Flamed Maple back / Flamed Maple sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard / Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets / Artstar fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: Gibraltar Artist bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Bone nut
- Hardware color: Gold
- Scale: 628mm/24.7″
- Width: 43mm at NUT
- Width: 57mm at 22F
- Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- Thickness: 24mm at 9F
- Radius: 305mmR
- Length: 19 1/4″
- Width: 15 3/4″
- Max Depth: 2 5/8″