Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and Treble, and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
Okoume back and sides
The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage the pin and string stay put.
- Body shape: Cutaway Dreadnought body
- Top: Spruce top
- Back & sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: PF / Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Laurel fretboard
- Bridge: Laurel bridge
- Inlay: White dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Black & White multi
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets: 20
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C
- String gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String space: 11mm
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Ibanez Undersaddle
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: 1/4″ output
- Scale: 648mm
- Width: 42mm at NUT
- Width: 54mm at 14F
- Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22.5mm at 7F
- Radius: 240mmR