Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Array-7 MS pickups
Ibanez Array pickups deliver a super tight tone with low noise that handle down-tuning perfectly.
Multi Scale Neck
The multi-scale neck utilizes an equalized string tension, creating a more “open” or “alive” tone that not only expands harmonic complexity, but also offers a more comfortable playing experience.
- Neck type: Wizard III-7 for Multi Scale5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body: Nyatoh body
- Fretboard: JatobaWhite split off-set dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Mono-rail bridge
- String space: 10.8mm
- Neck pickup: Array 7 MS (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Array 7 MS (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E, 7B
- Strings: D’Addario EXL120+.059
- String gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.059
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Scale :: 686mm/27″ – 648mm/25.5″
- Width: 48mm at NUT
- Width: 68mm at 24F
- Thickness: 19mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR