The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Graceful 3D Shaped body
This guitar is light enough for amazing comfort, dense enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from its 3D shaped body.
Resolution single-coil pickups & Quantum humbucker pickup
Resolution single-coil pickups and one Quantum humbucker pickup provide a well-balanced tone and a wide dynamic range for tonal versatility.
5-way pickup selector switch
Wired through a 5-way pickup selector switch, the SSH pickup configuration can be combined in a variety of configurations that create a wide palette of tonal options.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Neck type: SAMaple neck
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple top / Okoume body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: T102 tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Neck pickup: Resolution Single (S) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Middle pickup: Resolution Single (S) middle pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D’Addario EXL120
- String gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5″
- Width: 42mm at NUT
- Width: 57mm at 22F
- Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR