The B120’s extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively “trap” the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds-combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Neck Type: SR5 / 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Top/Back/Body: Maple body
- Fretboard: Jatoba / White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Accu-cast B125 bridge
- String Space: 16.5mm
- Neck Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 864mm/34″
- Width: 45mm at NUT
- Width: 68mm at 24F
- Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR