The TM302PM is a Talman series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in mid 2016. It was produced in China.
The TM302PM features an alder body bolted to a maple neck with a 22-fret maple fingerboard with black dot position markers. Components include a Telecaster style fixed bridge with six independent saddles, dual Ibanez single coil pickups mounted in a pearloid pickguard, a bone nut and locking tuners.
The headstock of the TM302PM features a straight-pull design, which allows the strings to come straight off the bone nut, eliminating the need for a string tree or a tilt-back design. The fretboard has a 12″ radius meaning it is flatter compared to traditional styled guitars from other brands which enhances the player’s ability to bend notes and allows for a lower string action. The Fast Action neck joint improves access to the upper frets compared to a standard square heel joint.
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Alder
- Neck joint: Fast Access
- Bridge: IFX10 fixed
- Pickguard: 3-ply white pearloid/ black/ white
- Knob style: Plastic top hat (White)
- Hardware color: Nickel/ white knobs
- Neck type: Talman Classic-Plus
- Neck material: 1-piece maple
- Scale length: 648mm/ 25½”
- Fingerboard material: Maple
- Fingerboard inlays: Black dot
- Frets: 22 / medium
- Nut: Black plastic (41mm)
- Machine heads: Ibanez locking
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Bridge pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S)
- Neck pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S)
- Controls: Master volume / master tone / 3-way toggle
- String gauge (factory): .010.046