WH10 series has remained a highly popular wah pedal through the years due to its many unique features. The guitar/bass range switch enables switching between two preset frequency ranges best suited for each instrument. This is also the first wah pedal to utilize a multiple feedback opamp circuit, creating a much different tonal quality versus more common inductor based wahs. There is also a volume boost for additional flexibility. The WH10V3 features selectable true or buffered bypass, and circuitry is housed in a highly-durable, die-cast Aluminum alloy body with a distinctive black finish.
- Controls: Depth
- Switches: Effect ON/OFF, Frequency range(Guitar/Bass), Buffered/True Bypass
- I/O’s: Input, Output Input is on the right side. Output is on the left side.
- Size: 100(W) x 202(D) x 84(H)(mm)
- Weight: 815g
- Required Current: 12mA@9V
- Power supply: One 9 volt battery or External DC 9 volt AC adapter
Effect ON/OFF (Foot switch), Guitar/Bass mode (Slide switch), Buffered/True Bypass (Lever switch)
12mA@9V Power supply: One 9 volt battery or External DC 9 volt AC adapter