Rode Microphone NT1-A now available at Talentz Oman!
The RØDE NT1-A 1″ cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; that’s why here at Talentz, it’s one of our highly recommended microphones in Oman! Delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones. Sound samples are below!
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world’s quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the ‘Complete Vocal Recording Solution’, the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an downloadable instructional video packed with recording tips.
The RØDE NT1-A large diaphragm 1″ cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00″
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dBA
- Power Options: P24, P48
- Weight: 326.00g
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR