The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large 1″ capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00″
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 147dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dBA
- Power Options: P24, P48
- Weight: 860.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR