A New Prescription for Guitar Tone, Power and Portability
Meet the MICRO CUBE RX small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You wont believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
New Speaker Tech
Consider them the ultimate compact amps with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE RX are custom designed and built specially for these amps.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers, the RX amp produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
The MICRO CUBE RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included).
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The MICRO CUBE RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE RXs onboard stereo effects benefit from Rolands decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-students best friend, but that numbing clank, clank, clank can get irksome. Thats where the MICRO CUBE RXs Rhythm Guide comes in handy. Its like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE RX.
The MICRO CUBE RXs line input lets you plug in a guitar, bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
Rated Power Output:
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- BOOST Switch, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM / JC CLEAN / BLACK PANEL / BRIT COMBO / CLASSIC / METAL / R-FIER / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS / FLANGER / PHASER / TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- TUNER, TUNER METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack (1/4″ phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4″ TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4″ phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- 186 mA
- Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7), Connection Cable (PCS-31L)
- 296 mm (11-11/16 inches)
- 207 mm (8-3/16 inches)
- 294 mm (11-5/8 inches)
- 6.4 kg (14 lbs. 2 oz.)