Raise your voice. XS 1 is your backstage pass to great sounding vocals and speech. Sennheiser’s new wired dynamic cardioid microphone is the perfect fusion of excellent live sound and easy handling.
XS 1 has been designed for first-time and casual users who appreciate simplicity, upfront vocal presence in the mix, and no complications. This versatile new microphone provides professional live sound for those getting started, thanks to its great feedback rejection and silent mute switch for flexibility and control. XS 1 comes in an all-metal housing and therefore is a reliable companion on any stage. As a singer, presenter, or entertainer, you can count on the renowned Sennheiser live sound. All you need to do is: Raise your voice.
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x L 180 mm
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa (free field, no load at 1 kHz)
- Connector: XLR -3
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g (0.73 lbs)
- Frequency response (Microphone): 55 – 16,000 Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kΩ
- Temperature Range: 0 °C … +40 °C (+32 °F … +104 °F)
- Transducer principle: dynamic