Dynamic super-cardioid miniature instrument microphone. Ideal for brass, drums, and woodwind. Flexible gooseneck with multifunctional clip for easy positioning. Handles high SPLs without distortion.
A solid choice for brass and woodwind players. With its flexible gooseneck, the e 608 snuggles right up to the instrument, while the multifunctional clip lets it find an optimal position on every instrument. The shock-mounted capsule reliably protects against structure-borne noise. When something is in the air it doesn’t get lost here. The e 608 comes closer to the heart of each instrument and transmits its character in soft, warm tones.
- Dimensions: Ø 17 x 185 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 – 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight Without cable: 20 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 250 ?
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ?
What’s in the Box
- 1 e 608
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch