Sennheiser’s smallest professional clip-on mic, is now available in Oman at Talentz! Ideal for musicals, live shows, and broadcasting applications. Full, natural sound. High speech intelligibility. Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane.
Our smallest Sound Pro.
Whether for musicals and live shows, or for broadcasting applications, the MKE 1 – Sennheiser’s smallest clip-on microphone – performs at its best in all situations where a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Sweat protected by a newly developed protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up – perfect sound. The MKE 1 is robust in every respect. The cable with moulded anti-kink sleeve minimises handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
What’s in the Box
- 1 MKE 1 clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 1-1 small frequency response cap
- 1 MZC 1-2 large frequency response cap
- 3 make-up protection caps
- Color: black
- Frequency response: 20 – 20000 Hz ± 2,5 dB
- Weight: 0,1 g
- Diameter: Ø 3,3 mm
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV / Pa ± 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 4,7 kΩ
- Equivalent noise level: 27 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 142 dB
- Operating voltage (mains): -4 and -4-3: through transmitters SK 5212, SK 5012, SK 250, SK 50, SK 3063; -5 and -5-3: 4,5 – 15 V
- Color: -4 et -5: black; -4-3 and -5-3: beige