The right speech doesn’t just inform. It can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX418 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
Engineered to capture and inspire.
- Gooseneck Length: 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. Each Microflex Gooseneck microphone comes with a complete installation kit, including locking metal and foam ball windscreens, snap-in and shock-mount microphone stand adapters.
HOW IT WORKS
The MX418 delivers the responsiveness to everything you want them to hear-and controls what you don’t. It’s great sound and reliable performance, without noise or distractions. Even installation was rethought and reengineered to be simpler and smoother for AV integration. Precise, tailored-for-speech audio for any size room.
WHY IT’S BETTER
In tune with speech
Microflex microphone cartridges are focused specifically to capture human voice, so the talker always comes through clearly.
No installation headaches
The variety of mounting and form factor options make the MX418 easy to set up in any space.
Shure Commshield is built into Microflex to reject RF interference from ever-present smart phones, keeping the focus on the performance.
Only the detail you want
A snap-fit windscreen keeps breath and plosives from being a distraction. While vibration noise gets absorbed by the integrated shock mount. Only speech gets through.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- 18-inch gooseneck
- 12-inch gooseneck available
- Low-profile design
- Dual-flex gooseneck provides easy mic adjustment
- Versions available with mute button, LED indicator, locking flange and shockmount assemblies
- Can mount on table, lectern, podium or similar surface
- Interchangeable cartridges ensure great audio in any environment