The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.1 mm (7.05″) long, 50.8 mm (2.00″) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technical Case Style: T7