Bundled with a space-saving stand mount, the black Neumann TLM 102 BK large-diaphragm condenser microphone brings renowned Neumann sound quality to a price point that’s inclusive to home producers, working musicians, and independent singer-songwriters. The capsule’s high SPL rating of 144 dB permits the recording of percussion, drums, amplifiers, and other loud sound sources clearly and without distortion. With its 8 to 12 kHz treble boost, the TLM 102 imparts a silky vocal presence while avoiding pronounced sibilance.
- Easy handling for vocal and instrumental recordings
- Distortion-free sound even at extreme sound pressure levels up to 144 dB
- Slight treble boost for silky vocals (independent of music genre)
- Built-in pop shield reduces vocal plosives
- Cardioid polar pattern lessens background noise
- XLR 3-pin output
- Requires 48V phantom power