MAT 133-S B
The MAT 133-S is a sturdy, wired table stand that provides a stable base for XLR-3 gooseneck microphones. It has a user-friendly microphone button with a two-color status display that provides quick visual feedback on whether the microphone is active or muted. The TTL logic output on the underside can be used to activate a camera or media control system. The model is available in black color.
The rugged housing of the functionally and unobtrusively designed MAT 133-S provides a solid ground for XLR-3 gooseneck microphones. A convenient microphone button is featured with a bi color light ring for clear visual feedback. The TTL-logic output serves for various control purposes such as camera control. The MAT 133-S is as versatile to install as it is to operate.
The table stand MAT 133 is compatible with MEG 14-40-L.
What’s in the Box
- MAT 133-S table stand
- Color: black, nextel grey, LED light ring: red / green
- Dimensions: 120 x 170 x 43 mm (BTH / WDH)
- Connector: Mic in: XLR-3F
- Connector Mic out: XLR-3M
- Connector Logic: clip contact for logic, Pin assignment: trigger signal at the logic
- Weight: 1210 g
- Phantom powering: P 24 – P 48
- Operating temperature: -10° – +50°C
- Current consumption: 3.7 mA
- Output voltage, Logic out: high level output voltage > 2.4 V, low level output voltage < 0.4 V
- Output voltage, Logic in: high level input voltage > 2.0 V, low level input voltage < 0.8 V
connector: Logic in (external LED control), GND, Logic out (switch signal)